Saturday, December 01, 2018

Jay-Z bèefs Kanye West on Meek Mill's tract, "What's Free"

Jay-Z beefs Kanye West on Meek Mill's tract, "What's Free"
Jay-Z took advantage of his feature on Meek Mill's new studio album "Championships" to call out Kanye West.  

The hip hop/business mogul took aim at West on "What's Free", a collaboration that features Rick Ross and Mill.


AD
Coincidentally, "What's free" is a take on Notorious BIG's "What's Beef", prompting Jay-Z to mock West over his support of Trump, rapping:
"No red hat, don't Michael and Prince me and Ye / They separate you when you got Michael and Prince's DNA / I ain't one of these house n***as you bought / My house like a resort, my house bigger than yours."

He also appears to be comparing West's wife Kim Kardashian with his own wife, Beyonce when he rapped:
"My spo– c'mon man, my route better, of course."

Jay-Z and West's relationship has gone from friendship and brotherly to a tumult of late.


AD

Despite the conflict between the two rap gods, Jay Z has not stopped referring to Kanye West as a brother. During an interview in April with David Letterman, he spoke of West thus:
"That's my brother. We're beyond friends. Really, like literally, my little brother is Kanye, and like your little brother, things happen sometimes."

No comments: