Tuesday, July 05, 2016

"Free" Lady Gaga just got her driver's license

LADY GAGA at the DMV SCHOOLS
ME (Lady Gaga) at the DMV SCHOOLS OUT" [Photo courtesy of Lady GAGA] 
Lady Gaga, aged 30 was in a joyful and celebration mood after she got her driver's license. With an emphatic "I'M FREE", the singer announced her achievement on her Instagram page with pictures; one at the driving license school and another with a friend of hers after she was issued with the license. The license was issued to her by the State of California.

"Thelma and Puhleaaaze (And yes I FINALLY got my license ater years of driving w[ith] an adult present and a leaner's permit) IM FREE. Rollin w[ith] the homies,"she titled one of the pictures.






Sponsored Link
The second picture was captioned "And after I passed my driving test. PRAISE HIM' 


Congratulations to Lady Gaga, she is now a licensed driver at 30.

No comments: