Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Put Your Video Tripod Away From My Concert", Adele Tells Concert Goer


The British biggest act, who's known for her quick wit and grace under fire, was in Verona, Italy on Sunday 29th May 2016, performing on stage when she sighted a fan videoing her while performing and called her out.



"Can you stop filming me?", she said.


"Yeah, I want to tell that lady as well, can you stop filming me with a video camera because I’m really here in real life,” Adele said while pointing out the woman. “You can enjoy it in real life, rather than through your camera"

"Can you take your tripod down…This isn’t a DVD, this is a real show. I’d really like you to enjoy my show because there’s lots of people outside that couldn’t come in", Adele said, as the audience showed support everytime she scolded by clapping and cheering.

See Video below.

No comments: