Friday, March 04, 2016

NEW NATURAL WAY TO EASE LABOUR PAINS: MUM REVEALS SHE M@STURBATED DURING DELIVERY.

Angela Gallo and her husband during childbirth


34 Year old Gallo Angela revealed to a blog that she mas turbated during childbirth in order to ease the pain of labour. According to the new mother, it "feels good" and natural since "that was how [the] baby went in" she explained. Thus, she is advising other expectant women out there to try same during childbirth. 

Explaining the phenomenon is a blog entitled "Why I Touched Myself in Labour," she added that the women should not "be so shocked, birth and s ex operate in almost the same exact ways. The hormones, senses, the anatomy involved, brain activity.... they are all heavily interwined," she was read writing

In order to justify the act, and further provide cogent and convincing reasons:


Sponsored Link

Our vul vas swell, blood flow is increased, we m oan, sway our hips, deep breathing, sweat – we drop into a seriously sacred intimate spaceHeck, women around the world are experiencing orgasmic childbirth. I wanted to make sure I had a piece of that pie! And yet it still boggles people's minds when I let them in on my [...] little secret. Birth brings out the animal in me; and it is a feeling I shamelessly indulge. It can only be described as a lioness coming out of her cave – s^xy, strong, capable, warm. My second baby’s birth was remarkably more empowering than my first. Firstly, I labored in the comfort of our home, with the people I love most. Secondly, because of the privacy, support, and love I felt wrapped in, my surges felt COMPLETELY different. They were intense, yes. But the wildness of them felt…electric. Sensual. Powerful. Cli toral stimulation worked an absolute treat. It shifted my focus to my vag ina, to the energy brewing within me. It made me feel connected, and made me feel like I had some control over what I was feeling. The surges were much more manageable, and the rest between them was so much more enjoyable. If I close my eyes now, I am taken back to that place. The hot water on my back, my husband’s hands locked in mine, the safety of his presence, the happiness as I rode those wild waves."

This is quite deep, as well as ingenuous on her part. Turning a rare [and presumably painful] event into a moment of passion is really worth the trial. Our mothers need support prior, during and after child birth. They go through a lot. Nothing can be more comforting than learning that this could help. "Go touch yourself Mama"

Joys of child birth
However, hear the difference between the feeling of m@st ubating during childbirth and the passion of love making according to Angela:
“Orga smic in a se xu al way – no. Pleasure – YES. It was my glorious instinctual pain-relief system coming to life! I am so proud of myself for exploring an avenue so typically shamed.”
In asummary, the following are reasons why an expecting mother should try this out during childbirth:
the stimulation increase the oxytocin, with a side of endorphin and adrenaline, in a way what "gets the baby in, get the baby out" (passion); it relieves the accompanying pain; and it feels good.


Photography: Lacey Barratt
Source:Mirror.co.uk

No comments: